Skype
rocky10529

Cluster Cluster

Addictive! Can't stop!

Ode To Pixel Days Ode To Pixel Days

Sometimes I feel just like Hans. Not chasing cheerleader, but chasing recognition from people. I do care about how people think, but I don't really want to change myself just because have to ingratiate with them, that is just not... me at all. It is very conflicting. Be yourself will became extremely hard when the real you are not so acceptable for society, but it is not anyone's fault, right? This game really touched me, just like how I feel and how confused I am. And now I am so proud that I am part of the video game industry, as a indie game developer. And I find my own way to express myself, like how this game did. This is really amazing. :')

talhakaya responds:

Wow, thanks for the very nice comment. You're the kind of person I'm making games for, other than self expression and my own ego. As humans, we are born to be confused, and I think it's one of our precious properties that is teaching us about the world, and we should never lose that, even when we are old.

Thanks for the lovely comment. If you send an email to talhakayagames@gmail.com, I'll put you on the list to gift my new purchasable game to when it's out.

Flappy Hunt Flappy Hunt

My childhood!

Cygnus responds:

Pow!

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

This game just make my life better.

The Journey to heaven? The Journey to heaven?

this game got potencial!!
keep working on it!

viivoices responds:

Thanks, I enjoy reading comments like this.

Remember the Dead Remember the Dead

very fun and creative!
expect for mobile version!!!

TheStoepsel2001 responds:

Thanks Rocky! Hope your girlfreind still enjoys the game as you mentioned on the scirra forums ;o) Enjoyed reading your comment. Thanks a lot!