View Profile rocky10529

6 Game Reviews

Addictive! Can't stop!

Sometimes I feel just like Hans. Not chasing cheerleader, but chasing recognition from people. I do care about how people think, but I don't really want to change myself just because have to ingratiate with them, that is just not... me at all. It is very conflicting. Be yourself will became extremely hard when the real you are not so acceptable for society, but it is not anyone's fault, right? This game really touched me, just like how I feel and how confused I am. And now I am so proud that I am part of the video game industry, as a indie game developer. And I find my own way to express myself, like how this game did. This is really amazing. :')

talhakaya responds:

Wow, thanks for the very nice comment. You're the kind of person I'm making games for, other than self expression and my own ego. As humans, we are born to be confused, and I think it's one of our precious properties that is teaching us about the world, and we should never lose that, even when we are old.

Thanks for the lovely comment. If you send an email to talhakayagames@gmail.com, I'll put you on the list to gift my new purchasable game to when it's out.

My childhood!

Thanks!

Awesome!

DJStriden responds:

Thanks! ^_^

Indie game developer, always love trying something new. The way I make games is combining anything flash through my mind, and see how it goes! Magic!

Rocky Hong @rocky10529